The United Heroes League, formerly known as Defending the Blue Line, was founded by a group of active duty soldiers in 2008 and had transformed into a nationally recognized non-profit organizaiton. It consists of programs for Military Kids to support them in sports for staying healthy and active. The programs are:
The United Heroes League currently resides in Hastings, MN. A small river town close to the border of Wisconsin that holds lots of charm. This office is the bones of the organization and also where founder, Shane Hudella, works out of. In their office building they have a warehouse that contains all of their current sports equipment on hand. This is where the military families are invited to come in, grab a bag, and fill it with the sports equipment they desire. The equipment is donated by big brand companies and professional athletes, however anyone can donate equipment.
- In February 2018, 20 heroes were sent to the Super Bowl held here in Minneapolis.
- Has provided families with over $3,000,000
- An EXTREMELY high giving percentage(a four year average) near 90%
- Awards from every branch of military service
- White House Award Winner
- Over 95 professional athlete endorsements
- Recognized as in the top 10% of non-profit organizations in the country
- To grow nationally
- Have the same amount of presence that they have in Minnesota and replicate that in another state. Resulting in helping more military families.
- $10,000,000 in Giving
- They would like to see 10 million in giving by their 10th anniversary as a non-profit.
Tradition Companies is a proud sponsor of United Heroes League. Stay tuned for more information on a United Heroes League featured event for Military Night at a Da Beauty League game this summer!
For more information and how to get involved or donate, click HERE to visit the United Heroes League website!
*United Heroes League is part of Tradition Pass It On Spotlight Series.
- Edina Community Foundation
- United Heroes League
- Pinky Swear Foundation
- Firefighters for Healing
- Hendrickson Foundation
- Quinn's Cup
- Walk the Talk Missions
- The House That Hope Built
- The Shine on Project
- Mission of Honor: Jim Crigler
- Ikola Cup 2017
- The Sheridan Story
- The Match Foundation
- Ellie's Light
- Abbey's Hope Foundation
- Banking with a Purpose